"Love, true love, is that which can give the most without asking or demanding anything in return." Mazie Hammond
A good friend of mine passed this quote on. I thought it was appropriate to share at this time with my family. Royal Womack, my grandfather, truly possessed this virtue. He never asked for anything but always gave freely of his time and talents. We can all learn a lesson from this humble, generous, gentle servant of the Lord. I think I can speak for the whole Royal and Lucille Womack Clan when I say that we are celebrating his life at this time. We appreciate the many kind words that have been expressed to our family. We are not sorrowful, we are grateful for this legacy they started so many years ago!
He passed away this morning with many of his children and grandchildren surrounding him. What a blessed moment. I only wish I could have been there to share it...
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment