Friday, February 22, 2008

3A Basketball

We have been at the E Center in West Valley City the past few days for the girl's 3A Basketball Tournament. Our daughter Sage is a member of the team. As a Junior behind 8 Seniors, she mostly "rides the pine" this year but has contributed in a few varsity games. We are supporting her and the rest of the team.

Last night they lost a tough battle against the girls from Morgan. We had our chances but let them slip away and we lost by 3.

This morning they played much better and crushed the girls from Emery High School. We won by 14 but had a lead of 26 at one point.

Tomorrow at 10:00 we play for 5th and 6th place against the girls from Carbon High School in Price Utah. They are a good team and we have already beat them earlier this season on their home court! This game is especially important to me personally because the daughter of a friend of mine from High School plays on the Carbon team. I want our girls to crush them so I don't have to listen to her gloat about her daughter!!!!

I have pictures to post but the camera is in the car and Tracy and the girls all went shopping at Ikea. (I fear for my wallet...she goes crazy there!!!!) They left me in charge of the one year old twins, Jacob and Kallee. (They are Tracy's sister's kids.) I hope the house is still standing when they get back!

Wish us luck. I will keep you posted with an update after tomorrow's game! Oh...and Happy birthday to Granny Womack who is 68 years young today!!! We all love you and miss you!!!!
XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOO

Love,
TheWomack8Crew.

1 comment:

MrS. MoOsE said...

Good ol' Jerry always with the best sense of humor! This is too cool! I'm glad you are doing this blog!
Love~~Jen